Funkinphobia, also known as Fnfphobia, Funkinophobia, Fridaynightofunkinphobia & Funkophobia is the fear/hate of the game Friday Night Funkin'.
- Some people might have this phobia due to the amount of notes you have to press in order to progress through the game, or because of how hard the game is.
- Other may have it due to the the music (or boyfriend's dumb voice) in the game, which they personally consider annoying.
- Some people also might have it because they didn't forgive ninjamuffin's apology to his racist and homophobic jokes.
- It can even be earned due to some song titles in community mods being phobias they have and hate that the fear itself is obstructed by the Friday Night Funkin mod song content. Examples include: Diagraphephobia being almost entirely obscured by the Eteled mod, Scopophobia and SCP-096 in Friday Night Foundation, and Haplophobia in the Slenderman mod.
- It could also be earned by mature content in the game, or jumpscares in the game.
- Funkinphobia could also be achieved due to, per an anonymous Funkinphobic's words on Discord, "how UNGODLILY low the immaturity bar can be lowered by the community, dude."
- FNF user Supersonic69 has popularized this term, calling his haters "Funkinphobics". It is also worth mentioning that despite this, people who have Funkinphobia are called Funkinphobes, not Funkinphobics.
- Some Funkinphobes prefer PaRappa The Rapper instead of FNF, And they play it if they have a PlayStation 1 (or a PS2 and PS3 via backwards compatibly).
Simpsonsphobia]] - Fear of The Simpsons.