Not to be confused with Oneirophobia, the fear of actual dreams
Dreamphobia is the fear of popular Minecraft speedrunner Dream. The phobia can be triggered in multiple ways including encounters with Dream stans, Dreamgenders, Dream merch, or even anything Dream related.
- Heavy breathing
- Sweaty palms.
- Increased blood pressure.
- Chronic episodes of nostalgia for classic era Minecraft.
- Taking a trip down memory lane with classic Minecraft Youtubers such as SkyDoesMinecraft and BajanCanadian.
- Bringing up Dream’s speedrunning scandal.
- Trolling Dream stans.
- Taking a break from the internet to cool off.